Family Nurse Practitioner desired near Hartford, Connecticut- Permanent/Full-Time
All Star Recruiting in Bristol, CT
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
A Family Nurse Practitioner is desired to join a behavioral clinic outside of Hartford, Connecticut. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #47689.
- Full-time Monday-Friday.
- Provides primary care services for all ages in a federally qualified health center that provides primary and behavioral health care services.
- Behavioral health patients being seen at the clinic will be offered primary care services while waiting for intake. Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen.
- Implement a plan of care for patients
- Consults with the physician regarding patient care
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate will have a Connecticut license in the process, or in hand
- Competitive salary, and paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefits
- PTO and more
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, arnp, arnp c, board, cardiology, crna, gyn, nurse specialist, practice, splst
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!