Family Nurse Practitioner desired near Waterbury, Connecticut- Permanent/Full-Time
All Star Recruiting in Enfield, CT
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
A Family Nurse Practitioner is desired to join a behavioral clinic outside of Waterbury, Connecticut. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #47688.
- Full-time Monday-Friday.
- Provides primary care services for all ages in a federally qualified health center that provides primary and behavioral health care services.
- Behavioral health patients being seen at the clinic will be offered primary care services while waiting for intake. Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen.
- Implement a plan of care for patients
- Consults with the physician regarding patient care
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate will have a Connecticut license in the process, or in hand
- Competitive salary, and paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefits
- PTO and more
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist crna, assessments, assistant cna, gyn, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, ob, practice, rnp
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!