Home Care Sales & Marketing Part Time
Employment Type: Part-Time
Hire Date: TBD
Probationary Period: 90-days
Reports to Owner/Operator
Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement services along with skilled home health care.
Always Best Care clients receive extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring people.
Our Care Coordinators have worked with more than 25,000 seniors across the country.
We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite and treat all clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
The Sales & Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in the success of our business. This position is responsible for developing a new territory or taking over an existing territory in an effort to increase sales.
They will do this by establishing and maintaining contacts that will develop into sales leads.
They will have a strong presence in the community and actively promote the Always Best Care brand.
The Care Coordinator will be focused solely on marketing to local healthcare providers, such as hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, doctors’ offices, and Medical Clinics, in addition to local businesses such as financial planners, chamber of commerce, and networking meeting The ideal candidate will be professional, well-spoken and at ease in presenting to both professional as well as community audiences.
Daily activities will include face-to-face marketing visits, community-based demonstrations and presenting professional in-services.
It is primarily a field position.
Portrait of an ABC Sales & Marketing Position
- Demonstrates excellent selling skills
- Communicates effectively and proactively
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills
- Accepts direction and guidance
- Demonstrates competitive spirit
- Goal and career orientated
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Inherently courteous and polite
- Able to treat clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism
- Takes on additional responsibilities and assignments willingly
- Takes pride in Always Best Care and the services and programs ABC represents
- Shows respect to ABC employees and customers
- Call on local healthcare facilities such as Home Health Agencies, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, Doctors’ offices, etc.
in order to generate sales for both in-home care and assisted living placement.
- Establish and maintain referral relationships and provide the highest quality customer service to referral sources.
- Conduct client assessments and close the sale with clients/families.
- Follow up immediately with online leads or other leads generated by referral sources.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Conduct presentations and/or staff in-services to community groups and professional staff.
- Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- Monitor program growth through tracking marketing success.
- Provide complete and concise activity reports to management.
- Assist in the development of goals and objectives for Always Best Care.
- Assist in assuring continued customer service support by answering customer inquiries as required.
- Support the office and scheduling staff as needed to ensure excellent communication among all parties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Present well to clients and peers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional settings.
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business.
- Excellent telephone communication skills, basic knowledge of office and keyboarding skills, good writing & creative skills, good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and its various applications and possess the willingness to be trained in computer programs that are specific to the Always Best Care environment.
- A basic understanding of medical terminology relating to the senior population and rehabilitative care; be willing to obtain certifications that will make the candidate more knowledgeable about Health and Safety programs within the first 6 months of hire.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
- Group Presentation Skills.
Loading some great jobs for you...