Clinical Sales Consultant
BD in Old Saybrook, CT
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $69,840.00 - 100,940.00 / Year*
Job Description Summary
This is a Field Based role located in the Northeastern US
Medication Management Solution solutions combine proven technology with actionable intelligence to prevent medication errors, improve clinician productivity, increase the predictability of medication availability, and improve organizational financial performance. At almost every point in the med use process, safety, efficiency, and costs can be favorably impacted with BDs Pyxis and Alaris medication management solutions.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Excels in healthcare sales support oriented role
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of hospital based medication management processes, Nursing and Pharmacy practice/workflows, the healthcare industry, and thorough knowledge of BDs medication management dispensing and infusion solutions.
- Expertly performs complex customer current state assessment, and creates compelling future state business case to meet customers strategic objectives/vision.
- Is an experienced communicator and collaborator with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive alignment on recommendations and proposed solutions. Dynamic speaking skills and excellent business writing skills required
- Demonstrates leadership by being customer focused, displaying strategic thinking, having a global and company mindset, focusing on results, and continuously develops skills.
- Strategically works with sales and customer service organizations to prioritize opportunities.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizes tasks based on organizational need and judgment, and handles working independently in remote office situations productively.
- Has a bias toward action, is self-motivated, and a self-starter.
- Mentors internal staff regarding best demonstrated practices.
- Provides clinical support for sales, field implementation and marketing teams for Pyxis and Alaris solutions.
- Provides sales consultation and work flow analysis of existing processes within the Medication Management System. Identifies current areas of inefficiencies, patient/provider safety concerns, revenue augmentation, cost reduction, regulatory non-compliance, and drug diversion opportunities encompassing all medications, including IVs. Performs work flow redesign with practice change recommendations and accompanying BD solutions to facilitate achievement of best practices and customer strategic goals.
- Collaborates with Global Customer Service teams, and other stakeholders, to develop customer specific strategic BD solution roadmaps and provides input to program/project plans for the implementation of recommended sales solutions.
- Collaborates and builds synergistic relationships with Sales Account Executive, Product Managers, Product Research and Development teams, Interface Teams, Implementation & Support teams, Customer Advocacy, and Training.
- Stays active and engaged with important healthcare related organizations to stay abreast of healthcare trends and changes in Pharmacy/Nursing practice that impact our business or customers. Acts as a thought leader to readily share healthcare knowledge with internal and external customers.
- Functions as the voice of the Customer.
- Utilizes up to date knowledge of the healthcare industry to provide clinical input for new product development and software enhancements.
- Current licensed Pharmacist
- 10-15 years of experience in an acute care hospital environment
- At least 4 years of hospital departmental management/leadership experience required
- Experience with medication automated dispensing cabinets preferred
- Up to 75% travel required, including nights and some weekends
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
Associated topics: account, agent, client, counterman, crm, ctm, sales executive, sales specialist, telemarketer, territory sales
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!