A Connecticut hospital is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, and the covering physician will see an average of 14 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Codes and rapid response
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md, practice, practitioner