A very stable group in Southern Connecticut is looking to add a cardiac trained anesthesiologist. You will work a full-time schedule with this close and cohesive group. There will be in-house call with CRNA help. You will see a mix of general and cardiac cases.
This partnership-track potential opportunity is offering a great compensation with a potential sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice, health, pension plan, negotiable relocation expenses, vacation time, and a 401K with match.
You will enjoy working in this Southern Connecticut coastal location. This area is approximately 1 1/2 hours to NYC.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Peter DeMasi at 203.###.#### or email your CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Very strong balanced group
- General anesthesia with cardiac cases
- Strong compensation
- Close to New York City and Boston
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac