CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Connecticut that is in need of a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 9 am - 4:30 pm and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CT state license needed
- Schedule: 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: EEG, EMG, and Botox
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...