Human Resources (Hr) Generalist3 Day Weekends
Compensation: $68,250.00 - $100,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Human Resources- Office closed Fridays!
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY :
Our client was established in 1948 and is located in Danbury. They have a very collaborative and newly remodeled offices! Work life balance is a priority for this client, their office is closed every Friday! Additionally, the Human Resources team has a great tenure and will be a tremendous resource for the incoming professional. They've partnered with CFS to identify a Human Resources professional ASAP. They are looking to have this professional start NEXT WEEK! ( We've also placed their CFO in 2017, and several employees under him since then!)
The ideal candidate will have an tech savvy, outgoing professional, and is someone that is excited about joining a collaborative team. This opportunity is a temporary assignment with potential to become Temp-to-hire for the right fit. Work hours will be approximately 21 hours, ideally Tuesday through Thursday! Candidates responding must have Bachelors degree and 10 years experience in HR.
THIS WILL BE 100% ON SITE - MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN THE OFFICE!
* Human Resources *
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel, Public or Business Administration or related fields.
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in human resources administration or an equivalent combination of training and experience to meet the required knowledge.
- Intermediate computer skills with working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office and automated payroll and time and attendance systems.
- Must be bondable.
- Must have a valid vehicle operator’s license
- Paycorr Experience a plus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Promote employee benefits through various employee events
- Conduct employee orientation and employee exit interview
- Administer company employee benefits and compensation programs
- Reporting employee orientation, development, and training employee relations compensation and benefits
- Assist with employee relations issues including employee discipline
- Counseling employees through employee relations issues
- Foster employee relations by resolving employee personnel issues
- Conduct employee terminations and employee exit interviews
- Administrating employee benefits and payroll
- Investigate employee complaints related to employee relations issues
- Support the administration of employee benefits, worker's compensation and employee relations
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Affecting employee benefits or claims
- Redirect employee questions regarding benefits
- Assist in employee relations issues
- Respond to employee relations issues
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Provide support with employee relations
- Managing employee records, compensation and benefits
- Presenting new employee orientation programs
Loading some great jobs for you...