- $57,210.00 -70,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
14 Bermuda Rd
Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered NursePart-time / Summer / Northwest ConnecticutMajor Responsibilities:
To work with and support students with special needs, in a public school-based educational program, located in the Litchfield area.
The Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse
works under the supervision of the Director, Special Services.Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse- Valid Connecticut nursing certification/license required
- Availability to work specific hours
- Experience working with children with special needs a plus
- Desire to be part of a close-knit, educational team
- Regular and consistent attendance is considered an essential function of this position
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Ability to lift minimum of 25+ pounds
Interested applicants should visit to apply. Human Resources EdAdvanceP.O. Box 909Litchfield, CT06759-0909
Closing Date of Application: Position Open Until Filled
Anticipated Start Date: ASAPEdAdvance IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
Associated topics: licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lvn lpn, mtp, nurse i, nurse iii, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...