Director of Inpatient Psychiatry with Teaching needed in Southwestern Connecticut
Seeking a board certified/eligible Psychiatrist looking to join a long established, employed group.
- Full-time Psychiatrist for inpatient coverage
- 22 bed unit and advanced practitioner coverage in addition to supervision by senior psychiatrists
- Weekend coverage is paid at an additional per diem rate
- Teaching position for third-year medical students
- Future plans include a residency training program
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses and relocation allowance
This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year. Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York. Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
Associated topics: addict, cardiology, college of medicine, instructor md, kinesiology, medical, neuro, neurology, physician, professor health