Loading some great jobs for you...
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Executive Communication Specialist (ECS) is responsible for overseeing the development, preparation and design of a variety of executive-level presentations, lectures, speeches, remarks and talking points, blogs, articles and op-eds, letters, emails and notes, and other communication materials on a broad array of topics. The ECS will be dedicated to communications for key constituents in the Offices of the President, with a primary emphasis on developing communications materials and content for the President and CEO of Hartford HealthCare. The individual in this role will also support additional executive communication activities as directed, including working with Planning & Marketing, Human Resources and other culture-focused work, led by senior Hartford HealthCare executives. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
• Develop content and prepare multi-media presentations and other communication materials, i.e. remarks and talking points, by-lined articles, blogs, for the Offices of the President and, where appropriate, for other senior executives.
• Research and solicit from organizational leaders and staff the necessary information to ensure a high level of accuracy and timeliness of the content for the presentations, talks, and other materials that may need to be developed.
• Effectively monitor the external landscape for issues related to the healthcare environment and uses sound judgment in considering these facts when developing communication material.
• Manage the spectrum of material development from concept to implementation.
• Leverage visuals and other multimedia to enhance communication and storytelling.
• Establish an editorial calendar and develop regular work plans which are executed in a timely fashion. Including internal messages to mark holidays and annual events, a monthly e-newsletter for the Office of the President, materials required for internal leadership meetings and events and external engagements.
• Tracks and monitors award and recognition opportunities and drafts nominations and submission materials.
Bachelors Degree required
5+ years’ experience in a team-centric communication, public or health policy environment with proven content development experience, i.e., preparing speeches, presentations, and other communication materials.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...