Nurse Manager / Cardiac Telemetry
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Full TimeStandard Hours:
Shift 1Shift Details:
Monday through Friday with 24/7 responsibility, flexible
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
Reporting to the Nursing Director, the Nurse Manager will be responsible for the 24-hour management of overall operations for a Cardiac Telemetry unit.
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing
• Masters Degree or current enrollment in a Masters program is preferred
• Current CT RN license
• 5 years recent, progressive acute care nursing experience. Cardiology or Critical Care experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Previous management experience requiredJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...