Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking for a new member to join our systems administration group, as a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be administering and managing Linux systems.
- Installing computers
- Maintaining hardware and operating systems
- Performance and network tuning
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of systems work experience desired.
- Linux Kernel
- NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Apple OSX a plus
- Prior software development experience a plus.
- Strong programming/scripting related to System Administration.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
Linux Kernel, NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE, Perl, Apple OSX
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Figures as of September 30, 2018.
Senior Linux Systems Administrator
Associated topics: equipment, maintenance, network, network administrator, operating system, sccm, scom sccm, server, system administrator, tcp