Nesco Resource has a great opportunity for a self-starter who is willing to learn as a Machine Operator for a Leading Manufacturer in the Seymour CT Area. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter that is eager to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
7am to 3:30pm
Ideally, this person will have manufacturing experience with operating machines. Of course, someone with press brake experience is ideal; however, not needed as this position will focus mostly on our production work. This means a typical day will be larger items at high quantity; someone that doesn't mind repeat work and has the endurance to work and/or assist on most production jobs.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Work in a safe fashion, adhering to safety rules, immediately reporting potentially unsafe situations to supervision.
- Able to read and interpret written information
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Accepts feedback from others
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Treats people with respect
- Works with integrity and ethically
- Follows policies and procedures
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Shares expertise with others
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Hours: Monday Friday 7:00 am 3:30 pm
Requirements: Steel Toe or Composite Shoes
Position Type: Right to Hire / Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $13.00/hr depending on experienceNesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...