- PRIME AE Group
14 Bermuda Rd
Bridge Inspection Team Leader (NBIS)
PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline A/E firm with a combined (16) office locations within the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and FloridaRegions, is seeking a qualified Bridge Inspection Team Leader for Bridge and Overhead Sign Structure Inspections to lead the existing team for a long term contract with CTDOT.
- The primary function of the role is leading the team/performing Bridge and Ancillary Traffic Structure Inspections in the southern New England region.
- The position is based out of our Wethersfield, CT office we were previously located in Rocky Hill.
Position Overview / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical inspection of bridges and related structures based on National Bridge Inspection Standards. 188.8.131.52 Qualifications;
- Plans work flow and determines priorities; schedules, assigns, oversees, and reviews work;
- Acts as liaison with operating units, agencies, and outside officials regarding policies and procedures;
- Inspects bridges in accordance with applicable manuals;
- Prepares inspection notes and sketches covering all bridge defects noted;
- Operates bridge inspection equipment as required;
- Evaluates seriousness of bridge defects and makes on-the-spot decisions as required;
- Prepares accurate reports of all bridge inspections;
- Ensures on-site traffic protection.
Minimum 5 years experience in Bridge Inspection required.
Completed the 2-week NHI Bridge Safety Inspection Course required
Connecticut P.E. license or CTDOT Team Leader approval required.
Experience with MassDOT a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Team player with strong leadership skills.
Load Rating and Design experience a plus.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the property of PRIME AE Group.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...