Senior Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
Talented Project Managers/ Senior Consultants looking for new opportunities in the Healthcare/NHS industry might find what they're looking for here. Someone who is adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences will be best for this position. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Senior Project Manager who will go at the center of our client's strategic business plan. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Stamford, Connecticut area. The most important thing about this job is to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders; you will be serving as a key member of the team. In this role, you will also be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Submit your application as soon as possible!
- See to it that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Advances to manage, identify, and classify risk for functional improvement requests
- Develops schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Programs and administers the sprint planning and grooming meetings and routes ticket assignments
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Sets out project with right ticket workflows and boards
- Supervises deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, tech lead, and Product Owner
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Works closely together and communicates with developers, designers, stakeholders, and technical team members
- Help out with managing dependencies among cross-product teams
- Complies with Product Owner/Product Manager to make certain that the product vision and high-level business objectives are explicit and practical
- Oversees project planning
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Applies as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, leading scrum ceremonies, and clearing obstacles
- Convenes material from technical leads, business analysts, and QA leads into advice
- Arranges the daily stand-ups, assuring they are focused, timely, and brief
- Encourage the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Shall cooperate closely with the QA Manager, Product Specialist, Product Owner/Product Manager, and Business Analyst
- Tracks and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Supplies detailed reporting to management on risk assessments, milestone completion, and project statusJob Requirements:
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - The person in this position should be flexible and focused - Excellent oral and written communications skills - Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision - Minimum of 7+ years of relevant Project Management experience - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines - Applicants with a Project Management (PMP) certification are preferred. - Hospital Staff experience required - Solid understanding of project management - If you can demonstrate that you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, this position is for you - Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications - If you're looking for job openings and have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, you might be a good fit for this position. - Strong problem solving and analytical skills - We are particularly looking for candidates with proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...