An Electrical Engineer
to perform broad based electrical design and development including requirements assessment, electrical architecture, key components selection and board level detail design through system integration and test, and to contribute as a principal level individual contributor and technical lead under regulated product design processes while leading work efforts and reporting project status for semiconductor capital equipment projects.Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 10+ years experience in an engineering role that included support for multi-disciplinary design, development, and delivery of products across the full development life cycle.
- Semiconductor Equipment design industry experience.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for safety and EMI/EMC.
- Working knowledge of regulated product development environments.
- Proven success leading engineering design teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites with the possibility of extended stays.
- Master s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience using PCB layout tools (Altium, Cadence, Mentor).
- Expertise with analog and digital circuit simulation tools (e.g. Spice, Modelsim).
- Career progression of responsibilities from individual contributor to team leader and/or system architect roles.
Pay Rate Range:
- Requirements, architecture, detailed schematic and PCB design, verification and validation, and transfer to manufacturing of custom electrical systems.
- Component selection and Bill of Materials management
- Vendor / Sub-contractor selection and management (PCB Layout)
- Coordination of off-shore resources and extended teams.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in customer meetings as a subject matter expert in electrical design
- Lead customer meetings to obtain detailed information and project requirements for project planning and estimation
- Support the proposal generation process by obtaining detailed information, and requirements, structuring and defining tasks, project planning and accurate estimations
- A basic understanding of account and program management and an ability collaborate with business partners in identifying technical solutions
$68.75/hr. - $73.33/hr.
Associated topics: dsp, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, energy, msee, renewable, solar, stationary engineer, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...