Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!.
Compensation: $48,530.00 - $66,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!Get Home Weekly and Make $75K / Year!
LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is offering NEW dedicated opportunity with AN EXTRA $12,000 IN YOUR FIRST YEAR for experienced drivers -- $1000 PAID EVERY MONTH!
Get home weekly -- including most weekends and earn up to $75,000/yr with paid vacation and great benefits - with Medical that starts on your first day!
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call or Apply for Details!
- Home Weekly
- $12,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Students
- Earn up to $75,000/yr!
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill ? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill .
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving team, company truck driver, dedicated regional, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...