Weatherby is assisting a facility in Connecticut with filling a psychiatry opening. Your work schedule will be 16 hours per week. The required duties for this position include outpatient care for around 10 - 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can take care of getting you the necessary state license for this job. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 16 hours per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Full support staff
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...